- November 25, 2013
- Posted by: Gareth Whalley
- Category: Latest News & Blog
Our maintenance programmes are popular at Sovereign and we can’t stress enough how important it is to keep your air conditioning in great shape throughout the year. Just to make you aware, we have written this blog on the advantages of maintenance packages, see if you agree with our findings.
- Systems run more efficiently: Regular maintenance helps your air conditioning run with great efficiency, the air will be cooler, your bills will be lower and your system should work with greater proficiency overall. Look after your air conditioning and it’ll look after you when the temperatures start to soar outside, don’t bake because of a lack of system servicing.
- You find faults quicker: Our engineers find minor niggles with air conditioning when they perform routine service schedules. They can fix these little faults and prevent them from becoming bigger issues, which could result in you having to pay more in the future.
- It prevents breakdowns: Nobody wants to be without air conditioning, especially during the height of the summer. You can more or less guarantee an air con system will decide to stop working when it’s a cool 1000C in the shade outside. Prevent this from happening with a care programme that looks after your system throughout the year. Customers that have regular maintenance on their systems suffer fewer problems thanks to the preventative measures.
- It’s cheaper in the long run: Regular maintenance will save you money in the long run, it’ll reduce running costs, prevent call out charges and stop you having to hire portable air conditioners if your system is out of action for a few days. Keep it running with the greatest efficiency and have a planned programme of maintenance in place, we can provide you with a cost effective maintenance package at Sovereign that’s perfect for your needs.