- November 11, 2013
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Latest News & Blog, Sovereign
Our air conditioning systems are designed with our customer’s needs in mind and we tailor solutions to suit the personal requirements of our clients at Sovereign. We are often asked about the benefits of air conditioning by customers so we thought we’d highlight the good points in the blog below.
• It cools you down: One of the more obvious benefits of air conditioning is the system will keep you cooler. Office environments tend to be uncomfortable over the summer months when the sun is blazing outside. Without air conditioning workers can literally wilt at their desk. People are less productive when they are hot, tired and uncomfortable, air conditioning eliminates this problem.
• It warms you up: Air conditioning is useful over the winter months too, it cools you down in the summer but multi-function systems keep you warmer during the cold snaps as well. It’s fabulously functional and great for creating the perfect interior temperature whatever the time of year.
• It improves air quality: Run air conditioning systems and they filter particles from the air which can harmful to human health. The air quality is better, it’s purer to breath because it is passed through a filter system.
• It removes moisture from the air: Air conditioning systems are useful in damp or humid areas, they help to keep indoor humidity at an acceptable level. This can prevent mould, damp, rotting windows and other problems that are commonly attributed to moisture-related issues.
• It reduces noise: On the hottest days of the year it’s tempting to open windows (where possible) to let fresh air into the building. That’s okay if you work in a rural hamlet where the only sound you’ll hear is sheep bleating in a field. It’s not so good if your office is based in a city centre where traffic noise and the hustle and bustle of people will cause distractions. Fit air conditioning and your office is cool and whisper-quite at the same time!